Knowing who to market to within an organization can be a challenge. Should you market to the firm's decision maker – the executive signing the bottom line? Or the person who strongly influences the decision maker? Check out Hinge's Sylvia Montgomery above in a video blog post “How to Define Your Target Audiences” to help you better answer these questions.
How to Define Your Target Audience
Most Popular Posts
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?