At the Hinge Research Institute, we conduct and publish independent research on professional services firms. This groundbreaking research is available nowhere else. The Institute is dedicated to achieving two goals:
1. Uncovering the marketing strategies and business challenges of high-growth professional services firms; and
2. Giving B2B companies and associations the data and insights they need to understand and profit from the professional services industry.
We know professional services.
After all, we’ve spent over a decade studying over 25,000 professional services buyers and sellers.
Leverage the science of visibility and growth.
Here are some of the ways you can partner with us to get the insights you and/or your constituents need to prosper and grow:
- Conduct joint research on specific industry trends, behaviors, and perceptions
- Sponsor upcoming research studies at different levels
- License existing research
- Collaborate with senior research analysts on thought leadership projects (webinars, white papers, videos, and more)
- Leverage strategic research advisory services–get regular guidance and insights to turn research into actions and results
“Over the years we’ve collaborated with Hinge Research Institute on a book, conducted joint research, produced webinars together, and marketed to each other’s audiences. It’s been a major win for both organizations.”
— Mike Schultz, President, RAIN Group
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
— Albert Einstein
Let our research provide you with exceptional insights, direction and visibility as you engage the professional services marketplace. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Some of the organizations we've worked with:
Check out our work
Over the past decade, we’ve studied tens of thousands of firms, experts, executives and buyers of professional services. Nobody else is doing this depth of research into professional services. And we make many of our findings freely available to the public.
Download these free publications: