66% of Professional Services Firms Will Increase Spending for Online Marketing in Next 12 Months
The latest study conducted by the Hinge Research Institute is underway and we are downright excited. So excited in fact that we just can’t wait to share some preliminary results!
The goal of this study is to understand how professional services firms are using the web, SEO, social media, and content marketing to generate leads and grow. We’ve gathered several hundred responses so far, but the more the merrier. So if you have yet to take the survey, please take it now!
The first finding we’d like to share publicly is no surprise to us, but may be to some of you. We asked the following question:
Do you plan on INCREASING or DECREASING your spending for online marketing in the next 12 months?
And here are the results so far:
66% of participants responded that they would increase spending in this area. 0% of participants responded that they would decrease spending. 34% responded that they would not change their spending.
Of the firms that said they will increase spending, how will they spend that cash? That’s what we are beginning to discover — so stay tuned!
In the meantime, you can satisfy your appetite by reading our previous reports on the marketing habits of high growth professional services firms.
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- The Best Converting Landing Pages for B2B
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- Top 7 Referral Marketing Ideas for Professional Services Firms