The Marketing Planning Guide for Professional Services: Third Edition
How do you develop a robust marketing plan that covers all your bases: keeping pace with the marketplace, generating leads, and building your reputation all at once? We explore the answers to this and other questions in a brand new, fully updated edition of our popular Marketing Planning Guide for Professional Services Firms.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to set a budget for your marketing budget
- The right ratio of offline and online marketing tactics
- How agile project management is changing the way firms create and update marketing plans
- How to align your plan with your firm’s long-term business objectives
- Where research fits in, and how you should do it
Phase I: Lay the Ground Work
- Chapter 1: Four Approaches to Marketing Planning
- Chapter 2: How Much Should You Spend on Your Marketing Budget?
Phase II: Set Your Marketing Strategy
- Chapter 3: Start With Business Goals
- Chapter 4: Research Your Target Audiences
- Chapter 5: Develop Your Marketing Strategy
Phase III: Build Out Your Marketing Plan and Budget
- Chapter 6: Select Your Marketing Techniques
- Chapter 7: Set Specific Goals and Determine How You Will Track Them
- Chapter 8: Invest in the Tools, Infrastructure and Skills You Will Need
- Chapter 9: Develop Budgets & Operational Schedules
- Chapter 10: Making Strategic Marketing Agile
This guide will provide you with essential tools to develop, implement, and track a successful marketing plan.