Visible Expert® Interview with Alan Fine
At Hinge we have been studying Visible Experts®, people who have attained high visibility and expertise in their industry, creating a personal brand that is recognizable industry-wide. We study them because we want to understand how they attained that status and what we can learn from them. This profile focuses on Alan Fine, a Visible Expert for captive insurance.
In this video interview, Hinge Managing Partner Lee Frederiksen speaks with Alan Fine to learn about his journey to becoming a Visible Expert in captive insurance services and structuring.
As a well known expert in captive insurance, Alan offers insight into how others can become a thought leader in their respective industries as well.
Along with discussing Alan’s story, Lee and Alan also cover:
- How he used speaking engagements and marketing to grow his visibility
- How to become known in your industry niche by getting referrals and writing articles
- Why you should devote yourself to developing expertise in a certain area
- Some of Hinge’s research findings on how individuals can become a Visible Expert—and can do so more quickly than other professionals
To learn about the steps to become a highly visible expert and the tools and skills required, check out the full eBook, The Visible Expert, available as a free download.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?