The Value of Video in Professional Services Firms
Combining visual and audio elements, video engages people like no other medium. Video also appeals to people that either prefer audio-visual content or don’t have the time to read a lot of material. For example, 64% of C-suite decision makers use video for business insight and advice, 59% prefer video over print, and 42% report making a purchasing decision based on video. In this video, I share the top 3 reasons video is particularly valuable for marketing professional services firms.
For relatively little cost, you can create an impressive video that speaks directly to your audience, telling your firm’s story through the mouths of your clients and/or your Visible Experts℠.
In addition to the top 3 reasons I share, here are several more ways in which video helps professional services firms:
- Establishes credibility
- Attracts employees
- Showcases client successes
- Describes your services
- Educates your audience
- Unleashes some personality
Learn how video should be used to become a Visible Expert in my blog post The Visible Expert and Online Video.
Discover how to produce and use video in my article What is the Cost of Video Production for the Web? and Hinge’s Content Marketing Guide for Professional Services Firms.
What benefits of video have I missed? Do you agree or disagree that video is valuable to firms? Please share your thoughts by submitting a comment below.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?