SlideShare Presentation: How a Meeting of the Minds Can Grow Your Professional Services Firm
It’s a common problem: professional services buyers and sellers don’t see eye-to-eye on one another’s services, needs, and priorities. Hinge recently asked buyers and sellers a series of key questions. When we analyzed the results, five gaps stood out.
Did you know that sellers overwhelmingly underestimate buyer’s challenges? Many sellers don’t understand how much reputation matters to buyers. Those sellers that do understand and have a visible reputation are successful in building key relationships with prospects and standing out among their competition.
When professional services buyers and sellers have an understanding of one another’s services, needs, and priorities, it equates to more successful relationships.
Check out our new SlideShare presentation to learn more about these gaps between buyers and sellers and the results of our research.
Learn more about our findings and the ways buyers and sellers can level with each other in our latest book, Inside the Buyer’s Brain, available as a free download.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?