Inside the Buyer’s Brain: How Changing Buyer Behavior Will Impact the Future of Your Business
What do your buyers really think? In this webinar, Lee Frederiksen Ph.D. and Kelly J. Waffle from the Hinge Research Institute walk through the latest buyer behavior data from our study Inside the Buyer's Brain.
Buyer behavior is elusive. As the marketplace dynamics change they affect whether professional services buyers move ahead with, slow down, postpone, or stop some of their spending.
So what do today’s buyers think?
Join Hinge’s Lee Frederiksen Ph.D. and Kelly J. Waffle as they introduce for the first time the results of the 4th Edition of our signature research study, Inside the Buyer’s Brain. In this webinar, they will explore how buyers find and select their professional services firms, as well as how they approach the buying process. We explain exactly how buyer behavior is different today—and what you can do about it.
- Presenters: Lee Frederiksen Ph.D. and Kelly J. Waffle
- Cost: FREE
What you’ll learn in the webinar:
- How have buyer challenges and priorities changed up over the past two years?
- How are buyers searching for and evaluating professional services firms?
- How does your industry compare to others in the professional services?
- How do you address changes in buyer behavior and engage your critical key audiences?
About Inside the Buyers Brain: This research report includes over 40 pages of data, analysis and practical insights on buyer behavior—including nearly 2,000 professional services buyers across five industries. Professional services leaders use these insights to keep abreast of changing market conditions, anticipate the evolving needs of your buyers and make better decisions, sooner.