Hinge was honored to have the opportunity to share our latest research on professional services buyers' psychology at the recent Houston Interactive Marketing Association annual conference. The presentation, entitled Inside the Buyer’s Brain: How Buyers Choose the Professionals they Trust reviewed research that showed how the perceptions of buyers differ from those of sellers. Among the most interesting findings are the role played by a firm’s reputation and how it trumps personal relationships in many situations. The presentation slides are available for download here.
Research Presentation on Professional Services Buyer Psychology
Most Popular Posts
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?