There is a quiet revolution taking place in the professional services marketplace. Traditional business development techniques are being replaced by powerful new online tools. Are you ready?
In our previous research on high growth professional firms, we found what seemed to be a greater focus on online marketing. This discovery led to our next study and, ultimately, this book.
Our findings and recommendations are based on our survey of 500 CEOs, executives and marketers from professional services firms across the United States. Industries surveyed include accounting and finance, technology, management consulting, architecture, engineering, construction and marketing and communications.
To broaden our findings we assembled a panel of 20 of the world’s top online marketing experts. We wanted to get the perspective of specialists who know the specific tools and techniques best.
Here's some of what’s covered in the book:
- Why the marketplace is changing and why professional services firms need to adapt
- How buyers find and vet firms today
- How firms producing at least 40% of leads online are growing 4X faster and are 2X more profitable
- What online tools are essential to your firm's success and which can be ignored
- How to get started in online marketing and where to go next
- The new professional services online marketing model
- 8 real-world case stories showing exactly how service firms are finding success in the digital world
The pre-publication reviews have been very gratifying. Here’s what a few folks have had to say:
“This is, without a doubt, the most important book on professional services marketing to have appeared for years.”
Ian Brodie, Managing Director of the Rainmaker Academy
“Action-packed and practical guide to professional services marketing online. Get this book before your competitors do!”
Tim Ash, CEO, SiteTuners and Chairperson of Conversion Conference
“You won’t find a better – or more readable – book on marketing your professional services firm.”
Kristopher B. Jones, Author of Search Engine Optimization
Online Marketing for Professional Services will be available for purchase in paperback and electronic formats at many major retailers, including Barnes & Noble, Amazon and iTunes. It is also available as a free download.