How Prospective Clients find High-Visibility Expertise
Today, professional services firms face a wide range of business challenges.
And in the Hinge Research Institute’s recent research, we wanted to find out why and how these firms go about looking for expertise to help them address those challenges. Specifically, how do they seek out Visible ExpertsSM?
If you’re familiar with our research, you’re probably familiar with these high visibility experts. They’re the individuals who have attained a reputation for expertise and are highly visible in their marketplace. Through the Halo Effect, they often bring big benefits to their firms as well.
So how do these buyers go about finding high visibility experts?
By far, the most productive way to search for expertise is online. In this video, I share the top online tools that buyers use to find industry leaders today.
- Find out more on becoming a sought-after expert in your industry by downloading a free copy of The Visible ExpertSM book.
- Learn about our research into high visibility experts in the research report Visible Experts: How High Visibility Expertise Helps Professionals, Their Firms, and Their Clients.
How Hinge Can Help
Want to become an industry thought leader? It's one of our specialities. Learn about our Visible ExpertSM Program or contact us to learn how we can help you demonstrate your expertise and build your visibility in the marketplace.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?