Your 3 Most Visible Brand Assets And Why You Shouldn’t Underestimate Them
Brand strategy in professional services goes far beyond a firm’s name or logo. In this SlideShare, we take a closer look at three brand elements that are every bit as important as what people commonly think of as “brand”, yet are often overlooked or underestimated for the value they bring to the table.
- Download Hinge Marketing’s Brand Building Guide for Professional Services Firms for more insight into how to build a professional service brand.
- Watch our webinar, 5 Visibility Techniques That Win New Clients, which offers advice on how to increase visibility, leverage both online and offline techniques.
- Uncover your firms true differentiators in Hinge University’s course, Differentiation, Positioning & Messaging
How Hinge Can Help:
Hinge has developed a comprehensive plan, the Visible Firm® to address these issues and more. It is the leading marketing program for delivering greater visibility, growth, and profits. This customized program will identify the most practical offline and online marketing tools your firm will need to gain new clients and reach new heights.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?