Why You Should Embrace the Next Generation of Industry Experts [Video]
We often hear lots of grumbling from top management about intergenerational management in firms. Let’s talk about the three big reasons why you should embrace the next generation of industry experts.
You know, I hear a lot of grumbling from top management about intergenerational management in firms. Today, I want to talk a little bit about why you should embrace the next generation of industry experts.
There are three big reasons. The first one is, they’re already digital natives. We know that the world is going digital. We know it’s becoming more and more important. So, why not get the resources who are best able to handle that and build their capabilities.
The second big reason is that younger folks are eager to grow their personal brand, moreso than people of other generations. Just look at this data from a recent study on employer branding, and you’ll notice that baby boomers are least likely to build their personal brand in their industry, while millennials are most likely to be interested in that. Find a talent that’s motivated.
The third reason is it helps you attract and retain top talent. It’s a great way to get more people into your firm. Embracing the next generation is going to result in a better workforce for you.
If you want to learn more about this, we suggest you check out the visible firm course in Hinge University. You’re gonna learn more about increasing the visibility and attracting top talent, as well as grooming them for your firm. Go to hingeuniversity.com/visiblefirm. Hope to see you there.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?