Warren Buffett and the Goldman Sachs Brand
It’s not easy to keep the luster on a big Wall Street financial services brand these days. And Goldman Sachs has been it the thick of the financial crisis these days. I caught an interesting article by Ben Stein (everyone’s favorite economist/actor) about his dinner with Buffett. Besides being worth reading for his views on business, the economy and the recent financial crisis, it has a great tidbit on professional services strategy and branding. He gives a great perspective on why Goldman Sachs can command such high fees and his view of what they do to manage their risks. I found it thought provoking. Enjoy!
Industries & Topics
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?