Top 10 Branding Tools – part 2 [Video]
Today we will talk about the top 10 branding tools. This is the second part of a series. In part one, we talked about the first five and check those out. Now we’ll start with number six.
Hi. Today I want to talk about the top 10 branding tools. This is the second part of a series. In part one, we talked about the first five and check those out. Now we’ll start with number six.
Now number six is one of my favorite ways to build a brand. That’s conduct a groundbreaking research project. We’ve seen it work over and over for our clients. That is go in there and attack one of the problems that the industry has really been struggling with, research it all the way around, and then use that as something to attract new prospects.
It’s a proven brand builder. Number seven is to initiate awards program. We set up one of these awards program for one of our clients and it went on for 10 years and became a whole signature in their region, and you can do something like this too.
Need to start out relatively small, you don’t need to be big in the beginning. And you if you’ve really caught the drift, if you’ve really caught the attention of your target market, you can expect that this awards program will grow and grow and you’ll get more and more awards coming in. Number eight is start an industry index. You see these now different kinds of economic indexes that gives reporting something that relates to demand within the industry, level of activity but develop an industry index that you can track and that you can share because this provides a great way to have your name in the news over and over as the index gets reported on.
Number nine idea is to cultivate more visible experts. These are individuals within your firm who not only have high level of expertise but they’ve made that expertise visible by the speaking, the writing, the publishing they do, the kinds of things we’re talking about in this brand building.
The more visible experts you have in your firm, the greater the likelihood that your perfect client is going to find you. And finally, number 10, is create a high-profile interview series. This is one of my favorites. And it’s a great one, if you don’t have a lot of resources. Interview some of the leaders within your industry, and you’ll be riding along on their coattails as it were, by publishing them, understanding them and getting that information out there.
You’re going to find that a lot of people are interested in finding out what’s going on with these industry leaders and you will benefit by being the one who put this series together. Check these out and also go to the Hinge University and check out the Visible Firm course.
You’re going to find a lot more ideas there for branding and marketing and increasing the visibility of your firm. That’s hingeuniversity.com/visiblefirm. Thanks and good luck.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?