I’m excited to announce that Hinge is kicking off its first Employer Brand Study and it promises to provide some very interesting and valuable insights into the dynamics of professional services recruiting. But we could use your help.
We’re looking for professionals and firms willing to participate in a quick, five-minute survey to share information on their experiences with employer branding and how they utilize their unique firm identities to attract new employees and create a higher-performing workforce. This completely confidential survey is going to take a look at a variety of employer branding factors that affect recruiting, including:
- How do professional services firms capture and promote their cultures, values, attitudes, and environments for employee prospects?
- What do professionals value when looking at possible places to work?
- How do firms attract and engage the right kinds of prospects?
- Why do today’s workers choose to work – and stay – at a firm?
This is the first year that Hinge has focused a full study on this important topic. We expect this study to produce valuable results that reveal the effects of the current economy and business climate on recruiting, and the best-practices professional services firms use to put their employer branding to work attracting and retaining the best possible workforce.
The survey is ours – but the benefits are yours!
Participants in this confidential study will be rewarded with:
- A free copy of the overall study results
- A participants-only invitation to a webinar which will discuss the study results and how they can benefit your firm
We’re excited to see what works best, but we need input from professionals like you. All we need is a few minutes of your time. Can we count on you?