Research Roundup – part 4
In our recent study on professional services firms, we found that 87% of buyers will actually rule out a service provider before even talking with them. What kind of impact should that have on your strategy?
Hi, I’m John Tyreman. Thanks for tuning into Hinge’s Research Roundup. In our recent study on professional services firms, we found that 87% of buyers will actually rule out a service provider before even talking with them. That’s why it’s important to keep a pulse on your target market and keep marketing strategy in mind when you’re developing messages on your website. If your buyers can’t connect the dots between the services you offer and the challenges they’re trying to solve, then they’re probably likely to move on to the next potential solution.
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- Top 7 Referral Marketing Ideas for Professional Services Firms