Free Executive Summary
Inside the Buyer's Brain, Second Edition: Understand your buyers. Win more business.
Read the latest findings from the biggest study of professional services buyers to date. It's free!
It’s no secret that the professional services marketplace is undergoing significant change. Hinge’s ongoing research on buyers and sellers helps us track those changes — and how to use this information to help professional services organizations win more business.
Download the Executive Summary and get a clear snapshot of how the professional services marketplace has changed in recent years.
The executive summary of the report will answer questions like:
- How strong are professional services brands today?
- What buyer challenges or priorities have shifted over the past five years?
- Are referrals a sustainable marketing strategy?
- How are buyers searching for and evaluating professional services firms?
- What does the competitive landscape look like in professional services?
- How do you address changes in buyer behavior and engage your critical key audiences?
In this study we matched buyers to their respective sellers, allowing us to study both sides of the relationship.
About the Sample:
- Over 1,400 decision-making buyers of professional services
- Over 3,000 sellers of professional services
- Results broken down by industry and government buyers