Research Roundup – part 2
Average marketplace visibility is on the decline. Learn more in this edition of Hinge’s Research Roundup with John Tyreman.
Hi, I’m John Tyreman. Thanks for tuning in to Hinge’s Research Roundup. In our recent study we call “Inside the Buyer’s Brain”, we found that average firm marketplace visibility has declined by about 25% in the past five years. This decline is driven by external factors including: hypercompetition in the marketplace, changes in how buyers search for service providers, and unintended or unanticipated solutions that buyers find that ultimately address their primary need. For more research-backed insights, visit hingemarketing.com, connect with me on LinkedIn, and follow me on Twitter at @John_Tyreman. Happy branding!
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- Top 7 Referral Marketing Ideas for Professional Services Firms