There is a revolution in marketing consulting services that is changing the entire process of acquiring new clients. In the not too distant past, if you wanted to build your management consulting practice the formula was simple: referrals and repeat business. Sure you could add in a little networking and maybe even a dash of trade shows or cold calling, but your business was built on your personal network.
While these strategies still work, they are no longer the only game in town. There is a whole new approach to marketing consulting services and it is reshaping the face of the industry. A newly released special edition of a landmark study of 500 professional services firms provides the evidence. It’s called Online Marketing for Professional Services: Management Consulting Edition and it explores the changing dynamics of marketing consulting services.
Consider these facts:
- High growth management consulting firms generate 4X more leads online and grow more than twice as fast.
- 73.3% of management consulting firms plan to increase spending on digital marketing in the next 12 months.
- The average increase in spending is 94.5%!
- There are 12 specific techniques that distinguish these high growth superstars from their average growth competitors.
- These high growth techniques are actually less expensive than traditional marketing strategies.
As a result, firms that use these online approaches to marketing consulting services are at a decided competitive advantage. This special edition explores how management consulting firms are taking advantage of online approaches to generating new business and recruiting new hires. It also shows you which online tools are working best for management consulting firms. Case studies are also included.
And best of all, the report is free. Download the special Management Consulting Edition and learn how to improve your approach to marketing consulting services online.