Marketing Automation Checklist: Critical Capabilities for Online Marketing Success
View our previous articles to identify if your firm needs marketing automation software and research potential software solutions.
During their evaluation of marketing automation software solutions, Hinge clients often ask us what features are needed to support online marketing programs. With online marketing being made up of many different tactics and tools, it’s important that the marketing automation solution you choose supports them.
Here is a handy checklist to reference when looking for a marketing automation solution:
Have I missed any critical marketing automation features that your firm uses to support online marketing? Have marketing automation tips to share? Post a comment and let me know.
Download our Email Marketing Guide for Professional Services Firms to find out how to successfully integrate marketing automation with your email marketing strategy.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?