Leveraging Existing Content Through Mobile and Video
We all know that developing brand new content to feed your professional services marketing machine can be a challenge. So it makes sense to use your existing content to maximum advantage. Christina Kerley (universally known as ‘CK’) recently posted a nice 4 minute video that presents some key tips and strategies for doing just that.
For those of you who don’t know CK, she is a well regarded B2B marketing guru who is an evangelist for mobile. She’s a recommended resource in our new book. Some of my key take-aways from her presentation are:
- Make the message fit the delivery mode. For example, don’t try to cram too much content onto a mobile device.
- Video is a rapidly growing and mobile friendly way to repurpose content. Users react more positively to it.
- Repurposing and chopping longer form content — e.g. presentations, white papers, research reports — into small bites is a great way to feed your social media beast.
Enjoy CK’s video.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?