[Infographic] Social Media Smackdown 2: Twitter vs. LinkedIn
By Lee W. Frederiksen, Ph.D.; infographic by Brian Lemen & Shikha Savdas
(Click image to see full-size infographic)
If you liked our first Social Media Smackdown where sumo-sized Facebook took on the B2B fav, LinkedIn, you’re in for another treat.
In this Smackdown, the crowd pleasing LinkedIn goes head to head with the high-flying Champion of Chatter… none other than Twittttteeerrr! Can the hyperactive little bird take out the reigning Barron of Biz Babble? You be the judge.
Twitter has made some amazing headway and is clearly a contender for the attention of busy professionals. And the reigning champ is no slouch when it's “get down to business” time. This could be a close one.
Have fun and don’t forget to share.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?