[Infographic] Showdown at the Social Corral: Architects vs. Accountants
Infographic by Brian Lemen
(Click image to see full-size infographic)
It’s high noon at the Social Corral. Two seasoned professionals step out from the shadows and stare each other down. It’s time for a social media showdown.
The accountant slowly ‘Counts’ off 10 paces. The architect says ‘Draw!’
Who will walk away with the Social Media victory?
The architect is off to a quick start with more Technorati indexed blogs, more entries in a popular Twitter Directory and a greater number of LinkedIn groups.
But the wily accountant knows a thing or two about the numbers. In a recent Hinge Research Institute study of online marketing in professional services accounting firms found higher effectiveness in blogging and LinkedIn.
Then comes Google. The architects have the results.
Who remains standing?
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?