Infographic: Facebook vs. LinkedIn For Professional Services
Infographic by Brian Lemen
[Click image to see full infographic]
Two titans of social media are battling it out to win your loyalty and business. Do you side with the much larger Facebook to maximize your reach? Or do you target the smaller, more business oriented LinkedIn?
This infographic lays out the relative success enjoyed by B2B and B2C firms in terms of closing sales. Which contender is your best pick? Start by asking yourself these questions:
- Who is your target audience and where do you want to have the biggest impact?
- Which site fits your firm better?
- Where do you feel more comfortable?
- Where does it make most sense to invest your time and energy?
For another infographic on demographic differences between LinkedIn and Twitter see Men are From LinkedIn, Women From Twitter. Also check out a case study in which social media drives lead generation or this overview of professional services lead generation.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?