How to Develop a Digital Brand – part 1 [VIDEO]
In this video blog, Lee Frederiksen will talk to you about how to develop a digital brand, and it’s broken down into two parts. This is the first video in the series where we will cover your business goals.
Hi. Today, I want to talk to you about how to develop a digital brand, and it’s broken down into two parts. Today, I’m going to do part one.
So the first thing is always start with your business goals. You know, your digital brand doesn’t do you any good unless it helps you accomplish your business goals. So focus on what do you want to do. Do you want to develop a certain type of client? Do you want to grow your firm? And that’s got to be your context.
The second thing to do is research your target audience, and the things you’re really interested in here is what social media are they on. How do they use a digital brand? How much are they doing online search? This helps tell you where you need to focus your efforts on your digital brand.
Number three is really important, and that is synchronizing your differentiators and your brand position between your traditional brand and your digital brand. Let me give you a small example.
Suppose you are a very traditional firm, but someone decides our digital brand needs to be fun and wacky. Okay. That’s going to be a problem because your digital brand is probably your biggest single visibility source, so you want to make sure that your digital and your traditional brand are synchronized, they’re in line with each other.
If you want to dig deeper on developing a digital brand, I suggest going to the Visible Firm Course at Hinge University. There, you’re going to learn exactly step-by-step how to go about accomplishing a better digital brand.
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- Top 7 Referral Marketing Ideas for Professional Services Firms