Does Your CPA Twitter?
Accountants are not widely known for taking the vanguard of new marketing trends. In fact, our research shows that accounting firms spend the lowest percentage of revenues on marketing than any of the professional services industries we track. So it was with a good deal of interest that I read the article “CPAs Embrace Twitter” in the Journal of Accountancy. While most of the the article was anecdotal, it demonstrated that even the accounting profession is beginning to adopt social media tools in their marketing programs. If you're considering social media as part of your business development strategy you may find some inspiration in these case examples.
Industries & Topics
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?