Do You Have an Employer Brand?
The Society for Human Resource Management released a study showing that 61% of companies have an “employer brand.” What is that? From their perspective, it's a systematic effort to capture and promote the culture, values, attitudes and systems that define what it's like to work at your firm. From the perspective of human resource professionals, it's a vital tool to help recruit and manage your employees. It communicates who you are to prospective and current employees. So the key question is its value. Does it really make a difference? In our experience it really does. The value is most apparent when it comes to recruiting. Companies which have focused on specialized websites and dedicated recruiting materials have benefited greatly. It helps them to not only get more applicants but also to get a better match. The result can be a much higher performing workforce with less turnover. Not a bad outcome.
Industries & Topics
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?