3 Secrets to Successful Marketing [Video]
A question that is often asked is, “What does it take to implement a successful marketing program?” In this video, Lee Frederiksen gives his top three secrets that every marketing professional should consider on a regular basis.
You know, I’ve been doing marketing for quite a while and I often get asked, “What does it take to have a successful marketing program?” Well, I think there are three things that are important.
Number one is, make sure you have a clear focus. So often, marketing programs don’t have a real focus and they’re going here, there, trying different things. Have a clear focus. The second thing is, once you have that clear focus, make sure you have a well-thought-out marketing strategy, which is usually based on some kind of research and understanding of your audience and how to reach them. And the third thing is, tracking. Not only tracking the results or the outcomes of it, but also the implementation of it, which helps you understand if your strategy isn’t working it’ll help you isolate what you can do differently.
Follow these three tips and I think you’ll improve your success. If you want to go deeper and learn more, I suggest checking out the visible firm course in Hinge University. There, you’re going to learn step-by-step how to make your firm more visible, how to recruit people, and how to get the marketing success you’re looking for. Check out hingeuniversity.com/visiblefirm. Hope to see you there.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?