In the first installment of this three-part series, listen as Lee Frederiksen shares a few of his top 10 tips on getting buy-in for your marketing ideas.
Transcription: I wanna talk about 10 tips for getting buy-in for your marketing ideas. Now, this is something we all struggle with, to figure out how do we get the team to really accept and endorse our ideas. So, the first tip I wanna talk about is using data to educate your team because so often a lot of people in your firm aren’t really trained in marketing. The second thing I wanna do is point out finding a peer firm as an example. When I say a peer firm, I mean another one that’s very much like yours. It’s doing some of the things that you want to do. And by using that peer firm, it helps convince people that yeah, they’re a lot like us. If they can do it, we can do it. The third point is getting an outside expert to educate your stakeholders. There’s an old expression that really kinda rings true, and that is, you’re never a prophet in your own land. So, even though you’re saying exactly the same thing as the outside expert is, people inside your firm will tend to believe the outside expert, especially if they’ve got some credibility and they’ve heard of them.
Most Popular Posts
- A Game-Changing Business Development Strategy to Achieve Consistent Growth
- Brand Development Strategy: 10 Essential Steps for Your Professional Services Firm
- How to Master Strategic Marketing for Professional Services Firms
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Proven Rebranding Strategies for Your Professional Services Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Top 21 Examples of Key Differentiators for Professional Services Firms
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?