How to Extend the Life of Your Content
If you’ve ever created an engaging, relevant, useful piece of content, such as a blog post, video, presentation, or guide, you know that it takes an investment of time and resources to produce it.
In order to earn the most return on your investment, in terms of awareness, engagement, and conversion into prospects and clients, you need to utilize that one piece of killer content in many ways.
View the video to discover how to extend the life of your content in order to earn the most ROI. I reveal:
- 3 ways to determine relevant topics for content
- The different formats to repurpose content into in order to reach prospective clients in every stage of the sales funnel
- Why you need to share content via social media, particularly LinkedIn
Have questions about how to extend the life of your content? Feel free to ask by submitting a comment.
To learn more about content marketing, download our free guide, The Content Marketing Guide for Professional Services.
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- Top 7 Referral Marketing Ideas for Professional Services Firms