Hinge’s Fab Five: April 2013
Top Professional Services Marketing Content from April 2013
Each month, an enormous amount of content is published on marketing. This monthly column will help you keep up with the best marketing articles on the web. Enjoy!
The Best Tools to Manage Your Next Social Media Campaign
By Jamie Turner, 60 Second Communications via V3
There are nearly as many tools to manage your social media campaigns as there are social media channels! Check out this comprehensive list of 32 of the most important tools out there.
By Sharon Tanton, Valuable Content
Does your website copy sound a bit…forced? Use these six quick tips to improve your website’s content. Our favorite? Keep technical language to a minimum!
By Sean McVey, Hinge Marketing
Hinge’s Director of Online Marketing, Sean McVey, reviews 15 lead generating techniques and answers, “What is this” “Why might I need it,” and “When should I do it?” If you’re starting your online marketing campaign or looking to spruce up your current approach, start with this post!
By Jason Miller, Marketo
Ever run out of things to tweet or post about? (Hard to imagine, right?) But, it can be challenging to keep your social media audience engaged and the conversation flowing. Jason Miller shares Marketo’s Facebook Content Calendar strategy.
By Jim Dougherty, Vocus
Your email campaigns may look great – and your open rates may be top notch, but what to do about a low click-through rate? Check out Jim Doughtery’s article on improving your click through rate by reviewing if your content is click-friendly and optimized to deliver the links.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?