Hinge’s Fab Five: October 2013
Top Professional Services Marketing Content from October 2013
Each month an enormous amount of content is published on marketing. This monthly column will help you keep up with the best marketing articles on the web. Enjoy!
by Andrew Dymski, HubSpot
Content for B2B marketers may seem repetitive and boring, but your target market doesn’t think so. Walk a short while in their shoes and refresh yourself with these tips for your content marketing strategy.
by John Boudreau, JeffBullas.com
Social media has become a crucial element to marketing efforts of virtually every company. Don’t be stumped when trying to find the right social media policy for your firm. This article breaks down the balancing act between successful strict and relaxed social media policies.
by Michael Boyette, MarketingProfs
Online leads are live leads. Ignoring them for even minutes could result in losing their potential business. This article provides interesting findings that could be the difference between letting the boat sink and plugging the leaks.
by Douglas Karr, Marketing Tech Blog
Still trying to catch up with the social media buzz? This infographic gives insight into useful tools firms are using to stay competitive with industry social media marketing efforts.
by Lee Frederiksen, Hinge
Referrals are essential for most professional services firms. Referred clients often cost less, close more quickly, and are easier to manage. This post lays out how professional services referrals work and identifies the top 7 marketing ideas to increase your chances of getting more of them.
Check out a (free!) download of Hinge's latest book Inside the Buyer's Brain.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?