Hinge’s Fab Five: November 2013
Top Professional Services Marketing Content from November 2013
Each month an enormous amount of content is published on marketing. This monthly column will help you keep up with the best marketing articles on the web. Enjoy!
By Jeff Bullas
YouTube is the second most popular search engine, but many companies overlook the video site as a possible lead development tool. In this article, find out how to optimize YouTube for search while incorporating it into your firm’s social media strategy.
By Scott Martin, The Daily Egg
One of the keys to selling is learning how to overcome objections – and that holds true for copywriters. Effective copywriting begins with “creative prescience,” or understanding what your clients will think after they read your copy. Learn how to take copywriting to the next level with this technique and get more prospects to say yes.
by Adam Connell, Blogging Wizard
There are an abundance of social media tools on the web, and it can be hard to know which ones are worth your while. To gain some insight, Blogging Wizard surveyed 46 experts to know which social media management tools work best for them. This post gives a breakdown of the tools these experts use and why they are successful.
by Lauren Harper, Eloqua
Since becoming CEO in July 2012, Melissa Mayer has rebuilt Yahoo’s brand from the ground up. What can we learn from this? This post unveils 8 business practice takeaways from Mayer’s chat with Salesforce CEO, Marc Benioff, in a keynote fireside chat at last week’s Dreamforce 2013 conference.
By Lee Frederiksen, Hinge
With the rise of instant global communication, clients and prospects expectations’ are changing. How do you build a marketing plan to accommodate these changes? This introduction to Hinge’s new Marketing Planning Guide will lay the groundwork to help address some of your key marketing planning issues.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?