Hinge’s Fab Five: Mid-May 2014
Top Professional Services Marketing Content: Mid-May 2014
An enormous amount of content is published on marketing. This column will help you keep up with the best marketing articles on the web. Enjoy!
By: Kim Cornwall Malseed, Hinge Marketing
With 540 million monthly active users, Google+ is now the second most popular social media network on the Internet. If you’re not sure if Google+ is the right social network for you, this is a great post to reference. Not only will you learn about the many features of Google+, you’ll learn how it can benefit your firm.
By: Nathan Joynt, Biznology
B2B marketing and networking using Twitter and LinkedIn are different than traditional networking for a number of reasons. In this post, learn some creative ways to take advantage of both platforms to promote your content and start building relationships.
By: Joe Pulizzi, Content Marketing Institute
To help understand how content marketing should fit into your business’ other marketing efforts, this post examines how it’s related to other common techniques. Complete with a comprehensive infographic, it’s a must-read for anyone looking to get started with content marketing.
By: Brian Honigman, Skyword
Outsourcing has become a very popular practice among B2B firms, especially B2B technology firms. It is often a more effective and cost-efficient approach to content creation such as writing, design, and content distribution. This post gives you a seven-step process that your internal team should follow to manage an outsourced content marketing team.
By: Dan Levy, Unbounce
Should you still be using pay-per-click now that inbound marketing has become so popular? The answer to that question may surprise you. In this post, several conversion experts give their opinions on both the differences as well as the similarities between the two.
Industries & Topics
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?