Emerging Trends in Marketing Include Marketing Automation
At this years’ Build Business SYNTHESIS Conference 2016 presented by the Society for Marketing Professional Services, marketers and business developers, entry-level to seasoned from AEC firms across the country gathered to discuss some of the emerging trends in marketing that are affecting winning of new business and how marketing continues to evolve from a tactical support function to a strategic differentiator. One of the emerging trends in marketing for AEC firms is marketing automation (MA). MA replaces high-touch, repetitive manual processes with automated ones; bringing forth a world of pre-defined sequences, triggers, actions and behaviors that start in social, web or email. While components of marketing automation are being embraced by some firms, others turn away from this technology. For today’s AEC firms, understanding the role and value of marketing automation is just one example of the changing marketing landscape and what’s needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
In this SlideShare, an adaptation from the original presentation, you will learn why marketing automation is more than selecting a technology platform. How content is the ingredient that determines the success or failure of your marketing automation efforts and how marketing automation is one of the emerging trends in marketing that sits at the intersection of marketing, business development and technology.
- Register for Hinge University’s course, The Visible Firm, and discover the marketing secrets of today’s high-growth firms.
- Check out this webinar, How Content Marketing Drives Prospects Through Your Sales Funnel and find out how to create powerful content that leads to a buying experience.
- Check out our Lead Generating Website Guide to learn how your firm can generate qualified leads with its website.
How Hinge Can Help:
Your B2B website can be one of your firm’s greatest marketing assets. Our High Performance Website Program helps firms like yours drive online engagement and leads through valuable content. Hinge can create the right website strategy and design to take your firm to the next level.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?