Content Marketing as the Threshold to the Client Experience
Is your content marketing driving new business?
The rise of content marketing has led to client relationships beginning online long before they connect with you offline. To be successful, firms must create content that shapes the prospect’s experience at the early stages of the business process.
Liz Harr and Karl Feldman will discuss specific factors in creating a powerful content marketing experience that leads to a buy decision.
We will explore:
- Types of content that drives new leads
- How to determine what to write about
- What targeted content works at different stages in the sales funnel
- How online content supports offline efforts in closing business
- Budgeting for content marketing
You can watch the recorded webinar here: