5-point B2B Website Design Checklist for Greater Visibility
Ever wonder why we pay a lot of attention to website design. The answer can be found in a single statistic: 80.8% of professional services buyers check out your website—before they do anything else.
With a numbers like that, your website should be your highest performing business development asset. Unfortunately, for most professional services firms, it is not. Over and over, we see the same flaws in B2B website designs.
- Muddled messaging and cliché imagery
- Un-responsive design
- Salesy content
- Outdated, weak or no search engine optimization (SEO)
- A lack of engagement
We offer up a SlideShare to help you avoid these visibility-busting B2B website design mistakes. Heed our advice and you’ll be developing a high-performing B2B website that brings in business and promotes your expertise to a broader audience.
- Ensure that your website and content gets found online with Hinge’s SEO Guide for Professional Services.
- For more hands-on help on becoming the next Visible Firm®, register for our Visible Firm® course through Hinge University.
- Our Lead Generating Website Guide details how your firm can generate qualified leads with its website.
How Hinge Can Help
Hinge is a global leader in helping professional services firms grow faster and become more profitable. Our research-based strategies are designed to be implemented. In fact, our groundbreaking Visible Firm® program combines strategy, implementation, training and more.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?