Public Speaking by Karl Feldman
Karl Feldman, a partner at Hinge, is a seasoned entrepreneur with executive roots who leads the firm’s architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) practice. Karl founded several VC backed ventures before moving into the professional services industry. Prior to joining Hinge, he was marketing director at a top-50 construction firm. Karl brings decades of experience in strategic branding, communications and technology to every engagement. He is a frequent writer and speaker on the issues that face today’s AEC marketers.
Interested in having Karl speak at your next event? Please fill out the short information request form, and we will contact you promptly.
What are others saying?
“Karl is a great communicator. His presentations manage to take complex challenges and boil them into something clear and actionable.”
Tom Stokes, P.E.
President | Chief Executive Officer
- Marketing & Selling to Government Buyers: How the High Growth B2G Firms Do It
- Navigating Uncertainty in AEC: 2021 High Growth Study AEC Insights
- Website Design for Performance: A Playbook
- Panning for Gold: How to Use Prospect Research to Close More Business, Faster
- Why You Need to Fix Your Website. And How to Get It Right.
- Karl Feldman to Present at AIA's Large Firm Roundtable
- Karl Feldman to Present and Moderate at AIA Virginia's Art of Practice
- Karl Feldman to Present at SMPS Maryland on Mergers & Acquisitions Branding
- Karl Feldman to Speak at SMPS Build Business 2018 in San Diego
- Karl Feldman to Present ACEC Webinar
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Run a Successful Lead Generation Campaign
- The Buyer’s Journey Is Changing – How Can Government Contractors Adapt?
- How the AEC Marketplace Is Changing, and How Your Firm Can Adapt
- M&A Branding and Marketing: Threats, Opportunities, and Strategies
- Taking the Next Step: How to Prioritize Your Marketing Initiatives