Website Design for Performance: Content Planning and Priorities
Join Hinge Partner Karl Feldman and Program Director Alex Claessen as they discuss what is unique about high performing professional services websites.
Do you suspect your website could be more effective than it is today? Your professional services website should be your firm’s most powerful marketing tool—but for many there are significant challenges with increasing visibility on search engines, organizing their site’s content, and effectively communicating their services.
Join Hinge Partner Karl Feldman and Program Director Alex Claessen as they discuss what is unique about high performing professional services websites. Along with an in-depth conversation about the latest trends and strategies, they’ll discuss the essential elements of a High-Performance Website. With a proven approach to designing and building a professional services website they will discuss ways to attract new visitors to your site and how the user flow and experience can help deliver a steady flow of qualified leads.
Hinge has built high-performance websites like this for professional services firms of all sizes. And now we’re going to teach you how it’s done.
What You’ll Learn:
- What is unique about a high-performance professional services website?
- Essential elements of professional services website design
- How to structure your service and markets landing pages
- A powerful, fail-safe system to attract new visitors and turn the qualified ones into leads
- Who to feature on your website and what information is most important
- How user flow can create new leads
Presenters: Karl Feldman and Alex Claessen