Understanding Off-site SEO [Video]
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between on-site and off-site SEO? In this video, Karl Feldman demystifies the term and discusses related strategies that build the visibility of your website.
Have you ever wondered what is the difference between on-site and off-site SEO? You hear all these terms flying around, white hat, black hat, on-site, off-site what does that actually mean? We could talk about SEO all day but today we’re just gonna demystify what is off-site SEO?
Basically, on-site SEO is all the search engine optimization that you’re doing on your own website so your own content. Off-site, you’re considering everything that’s coming back to your websites. So, all the traffic coming in whether that’s guest blog post, articles, even events posted on other sites, anything that’s coming back to your site and bringing along the domain visibility from those other sites that’s what we’re talking about for off-site SEO.
There is a couple of things to keep in mind that are kind of fundamental to off-site SEO. You want to do your research, get your research right, understand what are the opportunities for sites that you can link up with and how strong are they. You know, not all off-site opportunities are created equal, you know, hooking up with a small directory is not gonna give you the same visibility as hooking up with say Harvard or a big institution with a giant domain visibility.
To learn more, I would encourage you to check out http://hingeuniversity.com/visiblefirm. You can find all kinds of great details on how to execute off-site SEO for your professional services firm. Good luck with your off-site SEO. Thanks for listening.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?