Infographic: New Lead Generation Ideas Made Fun
Infographic by Brian Lemen
(Click image to see full infographic)
Looking for more qualified leads? (Who isn't these days?) Here is a handy little infographic to help you generate new ideas and clever combinations that you may not have considered.
With well over 20,000 possible combinations, this chart might just jump start those creative juices. New lead nirvana is just five easy steps away:
1. Start with your goal
What are you fishing for? New leads? Nurturing those already in your pipeline? How about a bit of qualifying? Keeping your goal in mind will help you to make appropriate choices as you work your way through the mysterious world of lead gen.
2. Add your topic
Some topics appeal to those in the early stages of the buying process. Others help educate and qualify. Choose a topic that matches the buying stage you are trying to target.
3. Calibrate the level of commitment
Very low commitment attracts the greatest volume of prospects. As you increase the commitment required, involvement increases — but volume declines. If you aren't sure, start with low commitment and work your way up.
4. Choose the format
Match the format to the level of commitment you are targeting and the topic you are presenting. If you are not sure, consider making the content available in multiple formats.
5. Choose your promotion and distribution strategy
Don't hesitate to test multiple options. Match the level of promotion to the level of commitment required. Higher commitment requires more promotion.
And whatever else you do, don't forget to have fun! Try something new to shake up your marketing.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?