Hinge’s Fab Five: Mid-June 2014
With so many marketing-related articles online, it’s hard to keep up with the best content! Here are five of the best marketing pieces that have been published so far this month.
By: Lee Frederiksen, Hinge Marketing
What tools and techniques do experts use to build their brand? Our most recent study of Visible Experts researched just that. We discovered which aspects of personal brand-building are most important, such as top lead sources, most commonly used tools, and the most highly emphasized techniques. Check out the full research study for more detail!
Which Social Media Accounts Really Matter and Why
Neil Patel, KISSmetrics
Social media is a key component of any online marketing plan, but which platforms are right for your strategy? Depending on your target audience, the platforms you choose to utilize can vary. This comprehensive post breaks down more than ten different social media outlets to help marketers determine which ones most effectively reach their desired audiences.
Joe Pulizzi, Content Marketing Institute
Much like social media, content marketing is an essential technique for brands and companies today. However, many marketers overlook the basic questions they should ask when creating a content marketing strategy. Check out this post to double check the thought behind your content marketing strategy.
By Albert Costill, Search Engine Journal
Why is WordPress the standard publishing platform for bloggers today? Users love its adaptability that comes with the vast array of plugins the site offers. With so many plugins out there, though, it can be hard to know what will work best for you. Check out the top ten most popular WordPress plugins to get the most out of your own website.
Zontee Hou and Megan Gilbert, Convince & Convert
How can you successfully launch your business’ blog with limited resources? This post gives helpful tips to bring blog participation into company culture and improve the quality of your blog’s content.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?