Hinge’s Fab Five: July 2014
With so many marketing-related articles online, it’s hard to keep up with the best content! Here are five of the best online marketing pieces published in July.
Lee Frederiksen, Hinge Marketing
Six out of ten buyers check out potential professional services providers on social media before purchasing. Although many managing partners are still skeptical of social media, it’s an increasingly important marketing channel through which prospects learn more about your firm and the services you provide. This post outlines the five facts every managing partner should know about social media.
Kelsey Jones, Search Engine Journal
In a new study by the Altimeter Group, 88% of participants stated that their firm is in the midst of a digital transformation. The report also found that successful firms are focusing most on social media in their digital transformation efforts, with mobile and search following just behind. Learn more about the challenges of this digital transformation in this post from Search Engine Journal.
Verónica Maria Jarski, MarketingProfs
A logo can communicate a lot about your firm and its values. Color theory and symbolism are important in creating an instantly recognizable logo. Check out this infographic from MarketingProfs to learn more about the history of the most recognizable logos.
Neil Patel, Hubspot
The 3.5 billion daily searches on Google can be separated into three basic categories: navigational, informational, and transactional searches. Search engine optimization is essential in increasing lead generation and ensuring that clients are able to find your firm online. This recent post from HubSpot outlines the nine strategies for maximizing your firm’s search engine visibility across the three search categories.
Alyssa Nahatis, Adobe Digital Marketing Blog
Did you know that the majority of email recipients open promotional emails in the afternoon and evenings? Despite this fact, most firms send emails out in the mornings. There is a great deal of speculation when it comes to the optimal times for sending out emails. This recent post from Adobe’s Digital Marketing Blog dispels some of the rumors and provides clarity on the subject of email marketing.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?