Considerations to Improve Your Website Case Stories [VIDEO]
Why should you care about case stories on your websites? Is it really important? The answer is yes and here’s why.
Let’s talk about case stories on your website. First question is, “Do we really care about case stories on our websites? Is it really important?” I would say the answer is yes, because if you think of why folks are visiting your website, a lot of times, it’s to validate something they’ve heard out in the market. Whether they’re a recruit or a prospect, a lot of times they’re looking to validate that great reputation that you’ve worked so hard to build.
What are case stories?
So, case stories are an opportunity to really educate these prospects and potential recruits beyond your basic service and market descriptions. They also have the added benefit of increasing your search engine visibility and telling a richer story. So here are some key considerations to think about when you’re putting together case stories on your website.
- Think about how easy it is to navigate case stories. It’s not such a big deal when you’ve got two or three, but when you build up 20, 30, 40 case stories, you might wanna think about some easy filtering to allow users to find the case story that’s most relevant to them.
- Think about your keyword research and SEO techniques. Case stories are a great long format to really boost SEO visibility. So it pays to do the research up front and really weave that into the case stories.
- Lastly, think about using some strong imagery and potentially, compelling video to help tell that story. This is a place where you can really get a little bit more in-depth than just giving the police report of your services, how great they are, and what markets you serve.
If you’d like to learn more about this, I encourage you to check out hingeuniversity.com/visiblefirm.
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- The Best Converting Landing Pages for B2B
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- Top 7 Referral Marketing Ideas for Professional Services Firms