Webinar: Identifying Differentiators to Create a Confident Brand
Firms that differentiate themselves (or set themselves apart) tend to command higher valuations. However, when firms appear no different than their rivals, they are forced to compete on price alone. Differentiating professional services firms can be a challenge. Where do you start?
Join Hinge’s Senior Partner Sylvia Montgomery as she presents a roadmap for identifying your true firm differentiators.
What You’ll Learn:
- Rules of brand differentiation
- Different approaches to differentiating
- Differentiators that never work
- Ways your clients can help differentiate you
- Relationship between differentiators and your marketplace positioning
- Examples of brand differentiation for professional services
Click Here To Download The Slides» (8.0MB, PDF)