Webinar: How Buyers Buy Architecture/Engineering/Construction Services
Why do buyers of architecture/engineering/construction services choose one firm over another? What do clients want most out of a partnership? To answer these questions and more, Hinge conducted a detailed study of 822 buyers and 533 sellers in four professional services industries. What we found surprised us.
In this webinar, we summarize our findings and highlight the study's key insights — practical information you can use to sharpen your marketing and close more business. We will present data from the A/E/C participants in our study, so the insights are always relevant and actionable.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why increases in global competition, PPPs and the disappearance of small and mid-size firms is impacting the way A/E/C services are obtained
- What tips the scale for buyers of A/E/C services
- Which marketing techniques are favored by buyers but overlooked by 97% of sellers
- What is the real value that your firm brings to clients
- What you can do to increase the referrals your firm receives
Click here to download the slides» (10.7MB, PDF)