The Professional Services Guide to Digital Marketing Transformation: Second Edition
It’s up to professional services executives and marketers to plan and oversee their firm’s digital marketing transformation. This guide provides the evidence-based guidance they need to make stronger, better-informed decisions.
The digital marketing transformation landscape is so broad and multifaceted that most executives need an experienced guide to help them navigate the terrain. This is why Hinge has published the new Professional Services Guide to Digital Marketing Transformation.
Today, digital marketing transformation is more important than ever. But where do you start? What can you expect from your investment? And which skills do you need to develop and execute a plan? In this guide, we answer all these questions and more—providing the research-based advice you need to embark on your digital marketing transformation with confidence.
What you’ll learn:
- The extraordinary benefits of a digital transformation
- How to overcome the most common barriers
- How to build your digital marketing transformation dream team
- The 10 steps to digital marketing transformation success
- And much more!
About the Guide:
- A synthesis of research from the Hinge Research Institute and the Hinge marketing team’s real-world experience
- Over 20 pages of research-based insights
- Written for professional services executives, marketing directors, and those who work directly with those roles
- Cost is FREE
- Chapter 1: The Journey of Digital Marketing Transformation
- Chapter 2: Do Your Research and Make a Compelling Case
- Chapter 3: Barriers to Digital Transformation and How to Overcome Them
- Chapter 4: Building Your Digital Marketing Transformation Dream Team
- Chapter 5: 10 Steps to Digital Marketing Transformation Success
- How Hinge Can Help
- About the Hinge Research Institute