Reboot: How to Rebuild Your Business Development Program for a Virtual World
Join Hinge’s Managing Partner, Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D. and Kelly J. Waffle as they explain how to build a powerful virtual marketing and business development program at your firm.
Almost overnight, the professional services marketplace has utterly changed. And many firms are struggling to understand how to go to market in a radically different environment. But even in these unusual times, some firms are doing business as usual. And some are even growing!
Their secret?—Virtual marketing.
Join Hinge’s Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D. and Kelly J. Waffle as they explain why virtual marketing is so effective for professional services, even when the market is partially shut-down. They’ll describe how Hinge—and many of its clients—are using virtual marketing programs today to differentiate themselves, attract highly qualified leads and close more business.
Lee and Kelly will explain exactly what you need to do to reboot your firm’s marketing program and start growing again!
What You’ll Learn:
- What trends have been shaping the marketplace, and how Covid-19 has affected them
- What the most successful firms during this crisis are doing differently
- How Hinge increased its new business pipeline during the coronavirus crisis
- How you can use digital techniques to build trust and attract more business
- The 1 secret weapon that will supercharge your marketing
Presenters: Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D. & Kelly J. Waffle