Minding the Numbers: What Today's Accounting & Financial Services Buyers Really Think
Access this webinar as Hinge’s Will Casserly joins accounting and technology expert Rachel Fisch for a research-focused conversation on the changing buyer landscape for accounting and financial services firms.
After two years of marketplace turmoil, it may come as no surprise that accounting and financial services buyer behavior has changed. But in what ways? And what does this mean for firms like yours?
For the past decade, the Hinge Research Institute has been studying your buyers, and we just released a brand new accounting and financial services edition of our signature study, Inside the Buyer’s Brain.
Join us on Thursday, October 20th for a live, interactive webinar as Hinge’s Will Casserly joins accounting and technology expert Rachel Fisch. They will walk you through the study’s key findings and explain exactly how today’s buyer behavior has changed. You’ll leave the session with practical insights you can use in your marketing and business development planning.
If you’re looking for strategic insights grounded in the latest buyer research, don’t miss this exciting free webinar!
What you’ll learn:
- How accounting and financial services buyer challenges have shifted over time
- How today’s buyers search for and evaluate accounting and financial services firms
- How to address changes in buyer behavior and engage your critical key audiences
- How to stay relevant during times of intense change
- Presenters: Will Casserly and Rachel Fisch
- Cost: FREE